Monday, December 29, 2008

Form Teacher of 2F

Well, I am back from holidays! Finally.. But I am still in Holiday mood.. Can't seem to gear back into school mood.. But then, I think it is a matter of time, before I go full gear back into school mode..Anyway, I got my most wanted position, Form teacher of 2F. Having spent around 3/4 of a year with them, I must say that they have brought me more joy and laughter, than anger, and with addition of 4 new members, 3 of whom from my previous class, I hope that 2F will become the most vibrant class in the whole Sec 2s.

Sec 2 is an age where you start to think you are a grown up, and start turning rebellious.. I only hope to do my best to gel my class and make them achieve what they are made of. I can identify a gem when I see one, and I can see that Laziness is the only thing that is stopping them from progressing..Let us fight the lazy bug together, 2F, and strive to a good 2009. Deal or no Deal?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LAOSHI! hello hello!
rmb me a not?!
ur 'BEST' chinese student last yr!
4E de,but then chinese class go 4D.
rmb rmb?!

navixy said...

Yar, Of course I remember who you are la.. But 'best' Chinese Student? Hmm.. haha. So what are your future plans? Juz hope that you would choose something that you enjoy most. Jiayou!