Sunday, December 7, 2008

Nha Trang.. Mui Ne Tmr

Now in Nha Trang, staying in a 6USD guesthouse.. Not too bad, with aircon, cable TV, and internet. haha.. Great bargain, but took us around half an hour walking around before we got to find this lobang. Anyway, we went to the long awaited MUD BATH, and it was really great hot stuff. Only one in Vietnam.. haha.. None in Singapore.. Spent around 4 hours there, doing mud therapy and natural spring water bath.. woohoo.. And how did I get there? By motorbike, which I rented for around 4 Sing Dollars.. haha.. Britmand was on my pillion, and it was really scary on the busy vietnam roads.. We passed by this accident scene where 2 bikes collided and were damaged quite badly.. But I am a lucky man.. haha.. Without license, riding on the road.. haha... Just learnt once and rode twice in Cambodia.. If my dad was to know about it, I would never be able to go travel again.. hahaha..


Ok, watching Liverpool vs Blackburn right now, and still 0 -0.. Well, should I stay up for the Man Utd match? Maybe.. Ok, time to let my guest house hosts sleep liao.. Nights..

Oh yar, wait, I am going to see Sand dunes in Mui Ne tomorrow! A sunrise tour, must be a great place, cos I saw many pictures from my friend's previous trips.. I shall take more.. haha.. Anyway, the photos are available at my Flickr account.. only 1/4 or lesser.. Anyway, I really did a lot of shopping, and Brit said that I was more of a tourist than a traveller.. Well.. I am both.. Spend when you need too, and I enjoy the bargaining process.. hehe.. Returning with all my stuff soon.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/13243680@N02/

11.10pm 6th Dec 2008 Nha Trang

2 comments:

david santos said...

Happy Day!!!

Anonymous said...

wahh. went to vietnam!! fun rite? noe how to speak vietnamese there o not? hahaha. anyway, this place is really beautiful... btw, is nha trang... not nga... hahah