Sunday, March 7, 2010

Changes

I added some new songs to my playlist and created a new song.. A song that I searched for a long time, but could not find so in the end I created a very simple MTV for it.. 3rd song I think.. So this is the 1st change I made to the blog..

Changes happen almost every second and I wonder what could be happening the next second.. 《爱不单行》 seems to be the right song at this moment.. So far, one aspect of my life hasn't been changing. That is how busy I am, and this unchanged aspect has made one part of my life stagnant, which is not difficult to guess which one.. Work, Relax, Sleep, Work..Where is my L...?

I hope that I will be able to introduce more changes when I get to the 2nd half of the year where I see most of my Sec 4s/5s able to progress on. Only then, I will be able to really relax a bit.. I really hope my Sec 2s and 3s will be able to catch up fast and not be complacent. Good grades do not come naturally, what matters is always the attitude towards studies.. I am really worried that if my Sec 5s do not CHANGE their mentality and attitude, it is going to be worrying for their O Levels Exams at the end of Term 2.. Pls change soon..

Change is a constant, meaning that we should expect changes to constantly happen, but what if this change is something that we cannot accept? How should we handle it? Hmm, maybe I should spend some time thinking about it before it happens..

No comments: