Monday, March 30, 2009

Getting a new toy

Well, I received a piece of news today, which was supposedly to be a good piece of news, but I was in a daze, and did not really respond to it. I am due for promotion in October to the next scale, but apparently, I did not feel a tinge of excitement, as more work load seem to be coming my way, and I have other things to worry about.. But then I guess it calls for a celebration after all.. Hmm.. ok, I just rewarded myself with some biscuits in office, trying to do some work, and got soo bored, and decided to come post a piece of my mind.

I would be getting my toy this saturday. A red one, and an expensive one. It was not an easy decision, and in fact, this decision has added on to my misery over the past weekend. Ok, it was partially my fault, that I did not discuss with them, before making the decision to get this toy. But, it was also because I knew their response, so decided to go on, before telling them. I knew that if I had told them beforehand, the deal would have fell through. Anyway, I had not much time then to inform them about my decision, since it had to be decided on the spot. So, I only hope that my parents can understand the fact that I can make my own decisions, and that they can respect my decision made. People tend to view others negatively in society, so why can't we take on a more positive view on others and encourage them, instead of just splashing cold water at them?

Some decisions take only a while to make, while other decisions take some time to realize, what makes them different, is the person making it. When you make a wise decision, others applaud your choice, when you make a bad one, they scold or jeer at you. BUT, some decisions take time to realize if it is a wise one, are you the one who is willing to stay and wait for the outcome, or are you the one who discourages at the beginning? If people made bad decisions, they have to learn from it, since life is like a box of chocolates, and you will not know until you open it. So learn and live fruitfully!

No comments: