Sunday, April 5, 2009

Cheer Chen Concert (3Cs)

Well, I went to her concert yesterday, 4th of April 2009, and it was one of the best concert I have attended, though the turnout was not that great.. I got a free ticket from Jeff, tks bro.. haha..Wanted to buy even until the last minute when they had got a 15% discount for full time students! haha.. Wanted to get someone to buy for me, but thought the tickets were still too expensive, luckily I am a lucky man! haha..

Super happy, and the atmosphere was great.. 5 encores..and she appeared so near us, but too bad my stupid battery had to go out at that time.. Angry..To me, she has one of the best voices around, and why she is my favourite female singer, other than her mesmerizing voice, she is super talented.. From composing, to singing, to musical instruments, she is well versed in all, just like a 3 in 1 singing talent.. She can rock, and she can soothe your heart with her voice.. Try and listen to her songs in the playlist and you will know, especially on a quiet night, void of any other noise. In any other concerts, you seldom get that kind of silence, as you sit there listening intently to her voice.. When she rocks, the crowd rocks together.. She holds her concerts every 2 years..and I will be waiting to see her again!







No comments: