Sunday, April 26, 2009

To my 2F Class

Well, this happened a few days ago, and I only have time now to blog about it. Around 10 of you actually tried to escape lesson, by going to hide in the toilet. I was shocked when I saw the few of you at detention area when I went down to do my stuff. Really caught me off-guard. I asked some of you what happened and you seemed ashamed to see me there. Though I found out the roots of the problem, it seems that it is a problem that would take time before it can be solved.

Though you were at fault, and I am very against your irresponsible actions, yet I do not think that it should be totally your fault. I will try to let your voices be heard and see if things can be changed further.

But nevertheless, you are all grown ups, and should be responsible for all your actions. Imagine this, if you should choose to beat someone up, then you have to bear the consequences when he is badly injured, or you may be hurt in the process too. The Indian Rojak uncle, though was not around when the poisoning incident happened, yet he had to take up the responsibility to face the charges, as he is the owner. Just like, when I am your form teacher, and you act in this manner, I take it that I am not good enough, because I have failed to discipline all of you. I look forward to our class chalet, and I take this chance to urge all of you not to misbehave again, if not, I would have to seriously consider putting in so much efforts for all of you.

All of you are my beloved students, and I treat you like my little brothers and sisters, so I will feel upset if you all misbehave.. Pls take this chance to reflect upon your actions. I know it may be just a moment of spur that you acted in this manner, a moment of mischievous, but now this moment is gone, I hope that you will be able to be the bestest 2F which all teachers praise again.

My challenge to you: Can you do it, 2F? Tag and let me know. Thanks


Signed off: 10.22pm April 26 09

No comments: