Saturday, April 11, 2009

Planned trips for 2009

If nothing goes wrong, I should be going to Australia and Bangkok this June Holidays. And my Aussie itinerary is as follows: Singapore - Perth - Sydney, Drive up to Melbourne and Adelaide, and then fly back to Perth - SG. All in all, it will take around 10 days. Sounds a bit rush, but I already have a crew of planners planning the accomodation and places to visit. A strong plan shall suffice in the cold winter in Australia. Just to let you guys drool a little, I will be skiing at Hotham, an outskirt town near Melbourne. Yes, Skiing.. haha.. In fact, this may yet be the 2nd time in my life that I am seeing snow~! The 1st was in India, up high in the mountains of Sikkim.

But of course Australia would be shortly after my 5th Bangkok trip. This would be the 2nd trip with my Secondary school friends! The 1st was also to Bangkok, and that dated back to 2003! My god, how time flies. So treasure your secondary school friends, people..

Well, it is time to take a break man.. But much more coming up! I should be bound for Cambodia for a 15 day project, if nothing goes wrong, but it is only open to the Sec 3 students, and I will be taking only a maximum of 20 students over.. Not my 1st Youth Expedition Project (YEP), but still excited at the thought of embarking on a life changing trip, not for me of course, but who knows.. We are all learning in any phase in life. So, Siem Reap and Phomn Penn, here I come again, 6th time and counting.. So anyone who needs an itinerary for a short break in these countries, feel free to come to me, and I can try to get you good deals for a great itinerary.

Travelling makes you look forward to completing all your work.. A real good destressing agent.. haha..

No comments: