Tuesday, May 20, 2008

At Changi Terminal 1 Gate C19

Here I am, going to leave Singapore soon, to embark on a learning journey of 22 days. In these 22 days, I may become darker, I may slim down, I may be sick, but nonetheless, I look forward to this trip. And well, I look forward to the visit to Ang Kor Wat again tomorrow morning. Of course, one more thing that I am anticipating, Champions League Finals, tomorrow, Man Utd Vs Chelsea.. haha.. How to watch leh? Well, I will find a way out.. So, half an hour more to boarding the plane, and here I am, feeling bored and using the free Internet..

I have looked through the blogs again, and am glad that some of my students actually mentioned me in their blogs, all missing me of course.. hahaha.. Well, same sentiments here.. Looking forward to teaching in the new term liao.. Remember to watch the " Hua Wen Zhi Duo Xing", 8 pm on every monday. I think it is a great way to improve your chinese. Sorry ar, this computer here cannot type chinese. Okie.. Nothing much to write.. and a big challenge awaiting for me ahead.. To lead 28 angels on a mission.. Hope they do learn something..I will try my best to blog whenever I can, I have brought my laptop along too, and there is this one single place that has wireless access in Cambodia, called "Blue Pumpkin".. I will take some time to type out my blog, if I have the chance..

Hail Man Utd.. Winners tomorrow night! Till 22 days later..

No comments: